Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are struggling to understand and implement data. Are you seeking opportunities to collaborate on digital innovations? We invite you to join us at the launch event of the South-Holland MKB Data Clinic, a collaboration project between TU Delft and Erasmus University Rotterdam where we aim to inspire and empower SMEs to leverage data in a smart way for business growth.
We’ll wrap up the event with a networking drink at the end, where you’ll have the chance to meet and engage with the Erasmus Enterprise community, as well as other attendees who share your passion for data-driven innovation.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn, network, and make a difference in the lives of SMEs. Register today to secure your spot!
- 14:30 – 14:55 – Walk-in
- 14:55 – 15:00 – Introduction by Liesje Goldschmidt & Parul Benien
- 15:00 – 15:15 – Launch of South-Holland MKB Data Clinic by Ed Brinksma – President of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- 15:15 – 15:25 – “Adding value to MKBs through collaboration on data” by Jos Maccabiani – Sr. Business Developer Digital Technology at InnovationQuarter
- 15:25 – 16:15 – Panel discussion “Power of Data: If your SME’s data could speak, what valuable insights and surprises would it share to guide your decision-making process?”Moderated by: Maaike Blok, Project Manager at JADS MKB Datalab
- Frits Corvers — Co-founder Webtify & Chairman at Jong MKB Rotterdam Rijnmond
- Stephanie Wagenaar — Board Member at TLN
- Bart Spée — Policy Advisor Digital Economy at Provincie Zuid-Holland
- 16:15 – 17:00 Sharing your SME Challenges
- 17:00 – 18:00 Networking Drinks & Pizza
Date: 27 June 2023
Location: Q Building, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Registration: >>>Sign-up Now!